Monday 24 December 2012

first

Hey this is my first posting. i haven't experience in blogger but iwill trying to make my blog wonderfull. but first i will introduce my self.

my name is aulia alfan nugraha. you can call me alfan. i live in jakarta but now i live in bandung because iam studied in ITB. i am 17 years old, i have 1 sister. her name is amalia syifa agustina. she now studied in UI. i have a very well family. i think my family is very good because iam very glad with my family. my hobby is nothing because iam very confused withmy hobby hahahha:D , but i think my hobby is imagination of something. when i am bored i often imagination of something until i sleep so i think my hobby is sleep too haha :D. hmmmm i like anime, especially one piece. it is my first anime i watch. let me tell you about one piece

in one piece there are many character, but the main character is monkey D luffy. luffy is a kind pirate because he always help someone who need help and always do something if that something is right. this is luffy


luffy one to be a pirate's king and get a one piece. one piece is a very especial tresure. because that he need a nakama(friend) who have a same aim. luffy's friend is zorro, nami, usop, sanji, chopper, robbin, franky, and brook. every his friend have a special ability.. it is luffy's friend





 luffy and friend have many adventures and these adventure make luffy and friend more stronger. i am very interesting because that. i will survive my many adventure to make me have  many experience. that is the main story in one piece so check is the full story in komikid.com/One_Piece but if you not like this web you can search many web aboyt one piece in google. hahha :D


so this in the end. it is my first posting so iam sory if this posting is ugly or not interesting but i already try. and thank you so much who read this posting. good byeee. :D:D




hahah this a fusion picture between spongebob and one piece hahhaha
















No comments:

Post a Comment